Thursday, February 21, 2013

Jenna and Jonah's fauxmance


     
Fans of romance don't need to look any further than the fauxmance brewing between teen idols Charlie Tracker and Fielding Withers-known on their hit TV show as Jenna and Jonah, next-door neighbors flush with the excitement of first love. But it's their off-screen relationship that has helped cement their fame, as passionate fans follow their every PDA. They grace the covers of magazines week after week. Their fan club has chapters all over the country. The only problem is their off-screen romance is one big publicity stunt, and Charlie and Fielding can't stand to be in the same room. Still, it's a great gig, so even when the cameras stop rolling, the show must go on, and on, and on. . . . Until the pesky paparazzi blow their cover, and Charlie and Fielding must disappear to weather the media storm. It's not until they're far off the grid of the Hollywood circuit that they realize that there's more to each of them than shiny hair and a winning smile.
************************************************************
Jenna and Jonah's fauxmance...Or also known as the dumbest, horribly  written book I have ever read. Ever.
I stupidly impulsed bought this Ebook, due to the reviews that were very misleading.This was so juvenile and kiddy it made my eyes bleed. 

The authors seem to hate people who are not vegetarian. "There will be an abundance of vegan treats for me and those who are similarly inclined, and plenty of dead animals in tube shape who enjoy that kind of thing." 
Ok. Just because you are vegetarian, does not mean you bash people who aren't, and 17 year old boys who talk like that aren't in this century.

This is the problem with authors, they think they are writing like a teenager when they sound like a  kid or an adult. It just makes me so mad that authors that write like this even get published! There was also references to drugs and sex. The boy, Aaron, basically kept putting his finger to his mouth in which he said " was the universal sign to smoke weed" which I am pretty sure is not.  

What were they thinking! . . I was almost done when I just slammed my kindle down.SO AWFUL!!!!!!! I don't have high hopes for the young adult genre because of crap books like this. I am pretty sure I could have written a better book that this crap.

I give no shoes to this at all. It doesn't even deserves a shoelace.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!