Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What are you reading?


**My time is wrong. The time now is currently Wednesday, July 25th 12:09 am

Hey guys!
Can you believe it's already Wednesday? This week is going by fast. I'm beginning to run more, so I haven't been reading all that much, but I have been reading some pretty amazing books.
Books I am reading: From What I Remember By Stacey Kramer and Valerie Thomas. It has all I love in a book, cute romance, a little adventure, and kick ass characters! It also has movie quotes.... Awesome!!!
If you haven't read it, you should! Its great. A masterpiece even... well I wouldn't go that far, but it is pretty freaking awesome. 
So my lovelies, what are you reading?  
I will have the full review up later, because I am almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!