Monday, July 23, 2012

Books I am loving... Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

Ok. I am currently obsessed! She is a genius! Who knew aliens could be so .... sexy? 
Add caption
Katy moves from Florida to West Virginia with her mother. She soon meets Dee, and her arrogant brother, Daemon. Katy tries to be friends with Dee, but its kinda hard when Daemon is trying to keep her away. She always figures that the twins are different, but then an incident happens, and Katy sees what they really are, Aliens, or Luxen. She is then Marked by Daemon, which means she is lit up, and their enemies Arum will use her to get to them so that they can steal Dee's and Daemon's powers. She has to stick with Daemon, until the trace can wear off. I love Katy too! She is smart and funny, and an amazing character, who is also a book blogger. She is such a down to earth character...(hehe). Even though I wanted to bitch slap Daemon, he was amazing aswell.
Sexy, amazing, and thrilling, I give Obsidian five running shoes!

Trailer:
http://books.usatoday.com/happyeverafter/post/2012-07-05/obsidian-book-trailer-debut-jennifer-l-armentrout/797702/1

Onyx comes out next month, August 14th, and I am counting down the seconds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!